TEQIP-III RTU, ATU SPONSORED
FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME ON
“Cloud Computing and Internet of Things”
FROM: 30 – 31 August 2019
Venue: Jaipur Engineering College, Kukas, Jaipur
1. Background : The Two Days Faculty Development Program on “Cloud Computing & Internet of Things (IOT) was held on 30th-31st August,2019 under the Aegis of TEQIP-III RTU (ATU) in Jaipur Engineering College,Jaipur.
2. Objectives: This FDP enriched subject knowledge of the participants about cloud computing and Internet of Things and current states of research in these thrust area. Special emphasis was laid on cloud database recovery and transaction, securing the data centers, distributed firewall. IOT applications and services, security and privacy.
Architecture of Cloud Computing
Applications of Cloud Computing
Security Mechanism in Cloud
Overview of IOT
Architecture of IOT
IOT connectivity Technology
IOT implementation using Raspberry Pi
Different sensors overview in IOT
Protocols on IOT
Security for IOT and smart manufacturing
Applications of IOT
4. Methodology adopted in FDP: Power Point Presentation followed by discussions amoung the participants.
5. Results of the workshop: Participants learnt about the new aspects of Cloud computing, internet of things and their applications in industry as well as day to day life. Faculty members also imparted the knowledge acquired from the FDP to their students of various branches of B.Tech. which in turn enabled students to learn these new technologies.
6. Workshop Recommendations: Faculty Development Program should be conducted regularly in every semester so that faculty members can get the knowledge of new technologies and impart to their students.