Synergy @ Training and Placement
The true measure of effectiveness of any such employability enhancement program lies in the acceptance of its students by the industry. JEC has an unmatched track record in helping young Engineers find their dream careers. In fact, JEC has been rated as the first choice of employers for recruitment. JEC Group has been a consistent topper for several years in the list of campus placement records. It is proud that our students are highly rated by employers from industry and commerce in the private and public sectors. Offering information, advice, guidance and support for job-seeking students is considered a primary responsibility at the College. The Placement and Training Cell has well-equipped conference Seminar rooms and separate well-furnished rooms for interviews and counseling. Training and Placement Cell is headed by Ms Divya Agarwal, who has vast experience in training & placement activities. She holds a qualification in MBA (HR).
Ms. Divya Agarwal, TPO interacting with students at placement cell
- Identification of student's potential and mapping their competencies.
- Cataloguing the database of students (their specialization, interest and academic performance).
- Providing interlink for the enthusiastic talent ready to explore new horizons alongside the growing requirement of the commerce & industrial world.
- Working as a platform for molding the students according to the requirements of the corporate world.
- Creation of resource data base for career, Job Prospectus and designing & delivery of value added learning to ensure best placement for our students.
GUIDE LINES FOR PLACEMENTS
- We believe in order and system that every programme and activity undertaken are in the interest of career prospect of the student community. To meet up the specific purpose the placement cell has specified certain guidelines to be followed for final placement.
- Offers to students should be made only through the Placement cell.
- Details regarding the Organizations final placement requirement and the registration form should reach the Placement cell as early as possible. These details are required to help in scheduling the entire placement process for convenience of all involved. On receipt of the list of job opportunities along with the relevant company literature, the Placement office will collect the updated Bio-data of interested candidates and forward them to the organizations.
Contact details of Training & Placement Cell are as follows
Training & Placement Cell
JEC GROUP OF COLLEGES, KUKAS, JAIPUR
SP-43, RIICO Industrial Area,Kukas, Jaipur-302028, Rajasthan, India
Mob.: +91 8058799027