How to deal with cheating students?
By Prerna Kaushik | May 26 2020
Cheating is the reality that every college faces.
· Pressure: Pressure to do well either academically to get into colleges, or to maintain a certain CGPA causes some students to cheat.
· Lack of Preparation : When students don’t go to class or don’t study they are more likely to cheat.
· : Whether the teacher left the room, other students don’t cover their papers, or no one ever gets caught cheating, students are more likely to cheat when an opportunity presents itself.
· If students feel that everyone cheats, then they may feel that it is okay to cheat on an exam.
How to prevent cheating?
Here are some tools and tips on how to prevent, or catch, cheating on tests.
· The testing environment can prevent some cheating. Have students test in well-lit rooms that are clean and free from clutter. Spread desks apart and separate students. Assign different seating so students can’t sit by people they may have planned to cheat off of.
· Remind students of the college rules on cheating and make sure that you enforce it when you catch a student cheating.
· Prohibit devices: Do not allow devices like mobiles or other unacceptable materials to be used on tests. Make sure students put their backpacks and other items under their desks or in another location so they cannot be used to cheat.
· Use different versions of the exam to distribute to students to eliminate the possibility of students looking on their classmates papers.
Students who cheat in the examination at will face difficulties at the time of Interviews. They get good scores in the examination but they do not have such much Knowledge. They can't answer properly in front of the interviewer. Some students will find a solution to this situation.
is one of the best colleges where a teacher will help students in their assignments and they do not create assignment loads on student's minds.
For contact us through the given details.